Wednesday, May 18, 2011

cheese making went well. it smelled like goat. we had a little discussion on it. i said that goat smell is a primary smell and it doesn't smell like anything in particular. we made salve that smells like oranges. i like it. i put some on (my mom will probably notice it before she reads this). I wish i could keep a goat, a baby one and a milker.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you and Pastor Michael can try to convince the church to keep a goat or two there - then you'd both be happy! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day!! What is the salve for?? Does it contain oranges?? Did you eat any of the cheese you made? I hope you get your goat!!!
    Love you!!
    Aunt Donna
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too. There aren't any real oranges, just some "flavoring" (I don't know what else to call it). Yes, I had some of the cheese, mostly on the pizza we made. It was good.
    Mom, you're right. We should tell Pastor Michael about our idea. Maybe if more members agree we could all sign a petition and present it to Pastor Tracy.
    Love you both,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete