We did the morning usual. I tried to go fast on Patches but it's hard 'cause she's a Tennessee Walker. The new baby Angora goat is so cute! I wish she had a name already. Grace and I helped with the bottles. It hurts my back when I bend over to pour. Madison and I cleaned, well, I don't know what to call them, but we cleaned them. It had to do with cleaning the wool from Tumnus. Had lunch. Got to eat the homemade ice cream. it was good, but different from store ice cream. I milked TRIG today. She was good, but when I went to put her back she walked really slow. Now I'm blogging but I'm supposed to be cheese milking. I'd better hurry and finish up here.
You're a great farm hand, always willing to volunteer for any work that needs to be done.
ReplyDelete