Thursday, May 19, 2011

I got to do a fast rack on Patches. It was like a canter but better. I scooped poo and tried to convince Mrs. Teague to sing a poop scooping song. I asked, not promised, if she would sing if we danced. I got teased. Stephen showed Grace and I how to put wax in frames for the bees. It's kind of tricky. We had lunch. Liberty isn't making a good name for herself by stealing every one's sandwiches. Today she stole Divina's sandwich; lucky her. Everyone else was offering her food. Stephen and I had to put iodine or something on her udder because she had an infection. Mrs. Teague is a wonderful non-singing volunteer. She has been wanting me to say that. Another angora had a baby, but this time it was a boy. I also practiced goat showing today. Grace was the judge. I better hurry up because now I'm supposed to be making laundry soap. I think I might post a second blog later.

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is your last day of farm camp. I know you'll miss all the fun and the sweet baby goats, but I'll be so happy to have you around me again! Miss you much! Love you, Mom

    An Irish Mother's blessing
    May your baby goat drink all the milk that you give,
    May your mama goat give you a pound or two,
    May your bees make lots of honey in their hive, and may you scoop your last pile of poo poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom. I agree with the last line. and the second because i like milking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call an Irish Blessing!! Hannah, I am so glad you are having so much fun and learning so much!! I can't wait for your next blog to see how the showing went!!
    Love and miss you so much!!
    Aunt Donna
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete